Authors are to adhere strictly to the following requirements:
- Referencing style is strictly the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition.
- All manuscripts are to be typed using Ariel font size 11 and justified
- All tables, diagrams and pictures should be properly labelled at the bottom and must be contained within the body of the work. Explanation of each table, diagram and pictures must be directly below.
- Title of articles must be in bold with font size 12. This should be followed by names and affiliation(s) of author(s) including the email of the corresponding author.
- Each paper is to contain at least the following sub-heads: background of the Study, Statement of the Problem, Literature review, Methodology, Discussions of Findings, Limitation of study and Conclusion.